Monday 6 February 2012

365/37 Packaging.

Easy one this, I love collecting nice pieces of packaging, trouble is you have to eat the chocolates or use the smelly goodies first... oh what a shame!


Years ago we did a scrap challenge with packaging as inspiration and I used a Tesco chocolate cake box, perfect frame!


These are a few examples, inner of a GU dessert box, SuperDry bag, several boxes of chocs and my favourite Sanctuary Spa .. can you tell which is which?


Okay, I can't put it off any longer.. bureau to tidy so I can bring back in the two plastic boxes of pre-Christmas junk! x

3 comments:

  1. don't you just love nice paper, you can lust over it and stroke and love it. Ok so I have just admitted that I just love lovely peices of paper :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. True Yvonne, and I have only just learnt to use it too.. my favourite was silver glittery wrapping paper I got from WH Smith sale .. Linda hated it, too glittery and chavvy, so I hide it as mounting! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you save all the bits and actually use them, I just save them!! You are doing well keeping up with this.xx

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)