Monday 18 June 2012

Great Outdoors!

Well I finally got myself back in the scrapbooking saddle today.. I printed out some of the pictures Zac left for me and thought I'd link it to enter the Happy Scrappers online monthly Challenge.  I am slightly apprehensive as I have a double page layout but the pages are about 11x8, which is a bit unusual and not on 'the list'.. hope Shaz will understand and it IS undoubtedly a scrap layout..


...On his first seaphase Zac got a days excursion in Mexico and they went canoeing and also trekking, they even went swimming in the pool while they watered the horses.  

A couple of weeks later a bunch of the crew went up to one of the high points in Hawaii on a special 'mission' .. Bad weather had meant that the previous trip had missed this island and a family that were travelling out to sprinkle the ashes of their mother there did not get there.... so this trip the crew took 'Beatrice' to her final resting place.  

I was fascinated to see the snow on the volcano in Hawaii, a volcano itself would be great, but snow in the tropics is just too much.. x

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous LO's Kath

    wonderful photo's a lovely memory book for your son

    Thank you for joining us at The Happy Scrappers for our * Great Outdoors * challenge
    hope you will join us again
    hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fabulous pages Kath, the photos are stunning. Thanks for joining us at Happy Scrappers this time and I hope we see you again next month. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow not just fantastic pages, but very interesting too!
    Thank you for playing along with The Happy Scrapper challenges.
    Jane x
    [DT]

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun trips they must have been! Great pictures and a wonderful tribute to your son! :)

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)