Wednesday 20 June 2012

365/172 Same but Different.. Out of Doors!




"..not sure what all the fuss is about 'the Great Outdoors', this huge furry giant looks friendly enough to me..
.. along the way I met with a wax owl and he introduced me to a pink Stingray..mmm.. maybe I am seeing things ..must be those G&T things they have to drink.. knew I should only have the one!
Hang on a minute these glasses help with the headache!








 
 

.. I don't know.. I think I should just go inside.. I'm getting spots in front my eyes as I look out from under this dog....

...some of these guys here look a lot more my type.. especially plastic duck.. must have come from the yellow factory next door to me.."


 (Okay so I am finally losing it here.. even Kate said us bloggers on the Same but Different prompt have got too much time on our hands!!)

9 comments:

  1. I adore the photo with the cat. So natural !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the photo with the cat. Moomin has been very busy today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for making me smile, needed it today

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) i need to put more effort into scrapping then the same....but different prompt...we are all going mad!! :) great photos though and love moomins day

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol- I need to put the same effort into some scrapping too Helen. I love the photo with the cat- light in it is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the photo with the cat too!
    Thanks for making me smile!
    I wish you great Moomin's day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Made me smile and giggle nice one Kathi
    Love and Hugs
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with Helen, and Kate LOL!! Must say will be thankful when we finish today. Though I have loved the toys antics and the child coming out in all of us it has been time consuming and taken my mojo away too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The cat photo looks like it might get swipey violent lol.

    Loving Moomin adventures, do have too much time spent on this? Nah, it's good for us to have fun! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)