Thursday 21 June 2012

365/173 Moomin' marvellous!

It's raining cats and dogs here in my neck of the woods, so I am not doing much..so probably a good moment for Moomin to make a final appearance..though he is small and compact enough I may let him take up residence in my bag and let him star when and if the moment deserves a Moomin's eye view of things!


He reckons it would be fun to come out in the boat sometime, or even maybe cadge a lift with Zac someday and go see the islands of the Pacific..so much so this is how I found him this evening.. wishful thinkin'...

7 comments:

  1. Lovely photo!!!!

    We were supposed to be seeing a production of Voyage in Birmingham City Centre tonight. A huge mock up of a boat with acrobats and dancers - and they had to cancel it due to rain. It started to rain just as we left to go. Paid parking- then it was cancelled!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rained a lot here too. Lovely photo !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh fab photo, I am happy that Moomin might play a part as we go along :)

    I will also be glad to not have to think about how to get Cinders in for a few days :D

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great idea, i am sure he would love to go on the boat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photo to end the week, bye Moomin until....... xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)