Friday 29 June 2012

365/179 Weathered

.. amazed I have managed a connection here at our hotel, so trying to blog speedily.. and send some pics for 'your enjoyment'..haha

'Weathered' .. I picked up the prompt en route to our stay in Hythe Weds eve but didn't manage to find a pic for the day.. sure made up for it as we queued for the ferry in Dover.. the pic we took on the ferry is rather tired, through a sea swept window but I liked it because there was a new piece of slippage, which you can see as very 'white' and it appealed to my geology brain..xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, well spotted :) I love the photo treatment as well.

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)