Friday 29 June 2012

365/180 Free choice.. and no cooking..

.. to be fair these are the croissants I ate as we left home on Wednesday but they reflect that we are 'in France' ... ferry crossing was uneventful, baring that I hated having to walk between huge lorries in the car deck as we were classed as 'freight'being in a big van..


..we spent the day Thursday travelling over and then down to Lille to meet our French resellers and a new one from Belgium too.. it promised to rain but in fact never did, but was soooo hot, and Col works so hard explaining stuff and being so positive with these guys!  the day ended late with a fab meal at our Holiday Inn and a super comfy bed to boot.. just what we ordered after the tired sloping bed from the night before!!

3 comments:

  1. Yummy, I hope you get to experience the real thing as well! Sounds like that bed was just right :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh what better than croissants for breakfast. I hope you will have eaten fab food in France !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture!
    Next time come to Bulgaria - we are great breakfasts!

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)