Monday 18 June 2012

365/170 Same but better..

".. I learnt a lot the last 24 hours.. all about a thing called Twitter, where JB posted this cool pic of Col in his previous life as a Father's Day tribute..'Tweet for Dad'


.. and about scrapbooking.. there are loads of sticky gluey things to play with and I got to sit in charge of them a while, then when the pages were done I got a closer look.. hey, that Zac-man guy really gets around.. and for some reason his Mum has got a Meerkat calendar she uses to post the dates of pictures on her pages.. (apparently he used to stretch his neck to see things and reminded them of meerkats way before Sergei and Alexander made them famous on TV)

5 comments:

  1. great scrap book pages, and moomin you are doing better then me, i havent even mastered twitter yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some fabulous LO's there !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh well done on the scrapping, they are brilliant. That reminds me to answer you on the project life musing. Yes, I would say go for it. I can't think of a time when this won't work for me. I decided that if it wasn't for me I hadn't lost anything by trying as I could still use the protectors to store photos until I scrapped them. Some weeks are more 'scrapped' than others and I am more than happy with that.
    It is nice then to pull out a favourite photo or memory of the week and scrap that one bigger but no pressure, tis done already. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely scrapbook pages. Jen's project life really inspires me to have a go. It's a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moomin is great!
    Project Wonderful! I love the pictures and the title too.

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)