Wednesday 6 June 2012

365/158 Reaching up..

.. random choice for today's prompt, I was unsure where I would get inspiration during my run-of-the-mill back-to-work kind of day.... dear Ben, one of our Design guys was leaving work the same time as me, and he, as ever, was humouring me about my 'word of the day'.. and it happened.. he reached up to turn off the fan..

Just to give a little variety I found these pictures some of you may not have seen before, our acrobatic Kate.. she loves to trampolene and do cartwheels and stuff, but gave up acro about a year ago.. I wasn't sorry as I worried it may hurt her hips and things in the long run if she pursued it for too many years, but now she says she does feel it more when she exercises at school!

Reach..for the skies..x

4 comments:

  1. well done Ben lol. love the photos of Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good of him to oblige :D

    Wow, she is superb and exactly how long are her legs? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos, very acrobatic ones of katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos of Kate !

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)