Thursday 14 June 2012

365/166 Face

Well I have enjoyed already seeing some of the faces I haven't seen before (Jen.. we have a similar blonde in our house as you know.. they are such a joy.. mostly!)

My Col is due home soon, it has seemed an age since he left on Sunday lunchtime, perhaps longer because his Dad has been away too so not so much catering required here at all this week.  I kind of like that for a week now and then, but inside I think I may be a 'feeder', like my Mum used to be, always trying to give food to people when they come by..like my whole existence is justified when I am catering for people!

.. the weather has turned really grim and I need to go to get 'fridge food', so it was lovely when Col suggested picking up fish & chips on his way back...and in he just walked with them and.. for JB's test passing, celebratory Krispy Creme donuts!

(small eating interlude)

Face...couldn't really not do Kate could I?
She has been here this evening entertaining us with tales of her job at a local Chinese... a classic moment was when she said that she asked a lady from Manchester if she was from Liverpool.... (bet that went down well!) and when the Chinese guy (from Newcastle) she works for was trying to teach her to speak properly..!!

We tease her because she can be quite calm, even shy but when she's on a roll a mini version of Stacey Solomon appears..

I told her I needed some 'face' pictures so she gave me the middle two, but wouldn't be serious so I have added the first and last snaps from her photo session we had in Watford in March..


6 comments:

  1. Lovely photos.

    A box full of yummy doughnuts too!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos, hope you all enjoyed the donuts

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful girl she is :) Well young woman now of course.

    Well, Col certainly knows how to settle back in. Fish & Chips and Doughnuts. They look fab too xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a beauty she is, how old?

    LOL to feeding culture, it is called an earth mother....we could have used that for earth tones LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty girl!
    Great photos!
    ***
    Congratulations - I think she is inspiration for new challenges - 167.

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)