Monday 11 June 2012

365/163 Aged.


Colin made this wood burner for outside on summer evenings and even though only a couple or three years old the metal has aged.. it does so readily, especially when not treated and in the damp Cornish air.  That's another reason why we manufacture lots of kit in stainless steel, so it is durable in an offshore environment ..

.. again though, with damp cooler evenings it is still a great hit!


Must just say that the small pic was taken outside at about 7pm this evening, I think we had the best weather today, despite it being quite windy. We lost our server at work and the phones were quiet so I was quite relaxed when I came in.. just JB and me for tea so we had carrots and dip, veggie sausage rolls from yesterday and dessert.. walnut whip for me and croissant and jam for her.. oh and I had a large glass of wine.. sounds like a girlie tea when the boys are away huh.. spare a thought for Col and his induction session with the MOD.. innane videos, warnings and paperwork.. all his favourite (not!)

5 comments:

  1. Great photos! One can envy you for that campfire. I wish you to enjoy long the heat. Be healthy and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photo, looks the idea heater on a cool summer evening. Good luck to Col and his induction

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you have this gorgeous weather. Jealous !!!
    All the best of luck to Col!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The heater must be wonderful to sit by - especially enjoying a glass of wine.

    It's poured down all day here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a brilliant fire :) Looks like a nice way to spend an hour or two. It was nice here too :) xx

    Thinking of Col having to put up with that.

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)