Saturday 30 June 2012

365/182 Gothic























.. To be sure I even looked this up.. sitting in a square beside a fountain in the twon centre of Lille.. the definition was very specific, architecture / French etc etc.. so all I had to do was look around!  We also went into  large church in the town, St Maurice, there were some amazingly Gothic looking parts to photograph.. and so many confession boxes, we smiled a lot as we reckon we would both be in there a long time if we had to confess all our 'sins'!!

I have also taken a bunch of other nice photos but I am saving some of them for a barren day when all I see is the inside of our office!

8 comments:

  1. What a great place to be for today's prompt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were so lucky to be there for this prompt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent! Awesome!
    I agree with Viv, you are really happy woman!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures KathiJo. You certainly went to France at the right moment ! Hope you enjoy our time there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well that was a happy co-incidence. It looks very French there lol. I hope you have enjoyed your day, it sounds like it.

    Sins? Surely not ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kathy, easy to find in Northern France, I went to my French visits for a photo today too, you of course are their today!!

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)