Thursday 29 March 2012

365/89 Daybreak.

It was a near miss.. I picked up the prompt at 8am but just in time to take these snaps from our windows... the garden view to the front and the more 'utilitarian' back yard view!


..delighted to say the mist soon cleared and made way for another beautiful day..this evening Kate had a dance performance so I went to see that and it was really nice, also good to catch up with some old pals.. and getting a very pleasing report for her generally from school was the icing on a very nice cake of a day..x





1 comment:

  1. A grim day to a sunny day!! Hate the mists that have to burn off!!

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)