Saturday 24 March 2012

365/83 Clock.

.. a little behind as last evening we had the girls to sleepover and at one point I had the babe having her milk before bed, the big one feeling a headache and prompty sick (luckily Kate was in attendance and a one-off!) and Zac on the phone for his catch up as well! Ahhh, just like old times, juggling!

So although a day late, we saw 6.30 this morning and we don't usually ...espedially on a Saturday.. but as it's a special occasion it's a lot easier to bear... lovely to know M&D are having a rare night off and lie in..doesn't seem long since Col's folks were doing same for us.. xxx

.. and here's the 'family' clock.. Ross had it for a gift and it has taken comfortable place amongst my metal signs in the kitchen.


1 comment:

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)