Sunday 25 March 2012

365/85 9pm

I am writing this 'blind' as I have not looked to see what kind of things other people have posted. It was that wierd kind of spring forward day, losing an hour but sort of getting things done with the extra light and here in Cornwall enjoy the warm sunshine when you can get out of the wind.


I got a bit of retail therapy at the Next Sale, something for everyone, well us girlies anyway... and then the grim food shop ritual.. you can always tell the kind of town you are shopping in when the queue forms to stalk the man with the reducing gun!  Still, at least with Col and Ross home this week we may even eat the fridge clean as when they are away I seem to find lots of out of date stuff hidden on a Thursday..


.. so it was me, Col, Pops and Ross and April for supper.. cos that's what evening meal at 9pm is isn't it.. we had jackets, cauli cheese and veggies.. I must do cauliflower cheese more often... so tasty and quick.. and makes the house smell a little less long thatpn the curried cauli soup I usually inflict on the family!


2 comments:

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)