Wednesday 28 March 2012

365/88 9am..

Not quite a normal day in the Jones household. Usually I get up, make the porridge and something cooked for the youngest, then harrang her out of bed to eat it!  After she and JB have gone off for their daily dose of education, usually about 8am I sneak back upstairs for my coffee, a laze in front the TV for half hour and then quick shower, gather up the washing and get out to the office for just after 9... so maybe a snapshot of Frasier or Lorraine would be more my norm for that time of day.

Today I did the pre-school run for the babe and it was a lovely sunny morning, certainly more pallatable than dodging the rain... so here she is, off to Paradise Park for a trip.. proudly showing me her Darth Vadar Lego torch.. what's that all about!?

What fabulous weather.. off to Penzance harbour for wander and then some eats at the Dolphin.. sorted!

3 comments:

  1. I still can't get over how much she looks like you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so sweet !
    We got maried in Penzance and stayed at the Mount Propect Hotel but it looks like they changed the name into Penzance Hotel. They were so nice people. At a time there were photos of our wedding on their web site. Cornwall is such a beautiful place

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)