Thursday 26 July 2012

365/208 Infinity.

So the young guns in our office suggested the 8 on its side like several of the others but i was waiting for revelation to occur... and it did.. quick one tonight.. the infinity pool at Kuramathi where we have spent so many hours recouperating from dreary tiring years..


And then you find a picture of where the sky meets the sea but sees to go on and on and on...only the changing blues give you an idea.. 


Out there, even underwater you get a sense of endless blue...

5 comments:

  1. lovely photos and really good idea to use them for infinity....beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got me in holidays mood now. Great photos !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those pools where you just see the sea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I can't imagine how you manage to relax there Kathi? ;) Trip planned soon I hope :)

    Lovely take on the prompt with beautiful photos. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations - wonderful post!
    Excellent idea!

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)