Tuesday 17 July 2012

365/199 Busy.

Well it certainly has been.. so much so I am a day late writing this up.. and I'm not sure there's a great picture to show for it.. unless you want images of us cleaning the office and stuff as we had more customers visiting.

Oh but I did manage to spend a lovely few hours Monday evening showing April around the bits and bobs in my scrap room.. we even got to do some work towards a layout.. she is going to be good, especially having an art background, she likes all things inky and grungy..







.. ahh I know.. a picture of my busy scrap table and a snippet of the half done layout of Lilly's birthday last year.. even when she was a baby I saw this busy design '3' paper and planned her age 3 birthday layout.. trouble is it is green so needed some toying with before it suited the pictures.. you can see the finished thing in a few days.. I am doing it for the Happy Scrappers challenge this month, that's working out okay, not too pressurised and nice to have a nudge and always always something to fit the prompt!

3 comments:

  1. look forward to seeing the finished layout, its looking good so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to getting back into scrapping. Loving the look of your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, was just heading to 365 to apologise for not being around. I have gone onto nights to sort out the night managers and also need to be and about during the day for end of term related stuff, not a great mix this week. So I feel as if I am either getting into bed or getting out of it!!!! It was also Richard's inquest at the coroners court so busy supporting mum and lauren through that. I am hoping to really be back in blog land by saturday night.......I have been taking photos. Thanks for thinking of me! xx

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)