Monday 23 July 2012

365/205 Nine.

Knowing the prompt earlyish in the day I had the number in mind.. here is my first one.. nine parts of out train tickets yesterday, I can never work out which bit is the ticket and the reservation!

Decent day in the office, needed a rest really as it was a busy weekend... but the phones are quiet as lots of folk are on holiday I suppose, gives us chance to catch up on the orders we do have! Shame we aren't like some of our European suppliers and have two or even four weeks shutdown in summer!

Tides and the sun was still with us at 5pm so we grabbed a few hours in the boat with Pops and Jb, and April came too as Ross was surfing.. turns out she is a lucky charm and we caught (more than) 9 mackerel... I am trying to pin some more pictures in but tablet blogging seems to freeze after a few images!? Does anyone else suffer with this problem?

We took some nibbley food and Jb was immersed in her latest book.. almost sacrilege to have her head in a book when most would be gazing at the wonderful scenery!



9pm... we took some great little pictures as five of us in an inflatable boat made our way back to shore.. and missed the chip shop but (well I should say nine) but about five minutes!

So this was our 9pm..


(Will try to add these shortly!.. ahh there we are!)

Had to show you this house at Lamorna.. there used to be a quarry there and two huge piles of stone sit silent behingd some cottages.. I have always been unnerved seeing them there, but apparently stone has its own special slope and if its okay its stable.. not sure I'd think that if I was buying the house..

6 comments:

  1. Good morning! I am extremely pleased this morning to drink my coffee and enjoy your post. Great idea for tickets! It is very interesting - I have not seen any! Amazing Photos - great positive mood! I start my day with a smile - thanks to you this morning! / My nephew is a big fan of Stephen King too! /
    wish you successful and happy Tuesday! Good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tickets were pretty convenient, what a good idea. Sometimes life really help us !
    Great photos you gave us, looks like it is beautiful weather everywhere. Blogger is also creating me trouble. I can add as many photos as I want but it keep on putting them in akward places and I have to constantly remove and reposition. xx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely views and it must be a good book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of being able to go out in a boat of an evening. I was brought up sailing but now live in the centre of the country and so miss my sea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, scenery indeed! Great photos. I am so jealous you are a)in a position to jump in a boat and head off to get proper fish b)living in Cornwall anyway and c)don't get seasick. So unfair. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, what a great evening :D So lovely to be able to do that, especially after work xxx

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)