Saturday 14 July 2012

365/196 Motion blur.

Earlier bird today.. and I smiled when I read the prompt.. I kept this picture from a few weeks back as I hoped we may get this kind of prompt one day!  Our Lyla is so busy it is hard to get her sitting still but in a way it captures the essence of her.. or the fact that my tablet takes a slow picture!

Lazy morning, nice to have Col home. JB had a trial morning as a kp / prep chef and is heading home.. they are even getting her check trousers.. where will it end! She so loves to cook, especially baking, I just want her to have some contacts who may get her some more experience before she decides what to do after 'A'levels..

... weren't those Safeway boxes just a great thing.. they have toys, washing and books in them at various places around here!

7 comments:

  1. great photo, hope you all have a lovely day

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol thats 1 lil girl on a mission there :)

    i have some blurred photos of cooper charging around, but i still feel like im cheating when i dont take the photo on the day... my ocd coming through again i think

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super picture - certainly does encapsulate the motion x

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have Sainsbury boxes in the loft with all thew Christmas stuff and in the garage too!!

    Great photo which we normally don't keep!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes perfect :) I feel I am going to have to cheat and photoshop something tonight. I have taken photos but not of motion. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great motion blur photo. I also didn't take mine on the day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry, a bit late on catching up.
    That's a beautiful picture KathiJo and Lila looks so sweet ! xx

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)