Tuesday 24 July 2012

365/206 1,2,3...

..well I must have been over blogging the last couple of days because I have been bereft of a great idea today for the prompt and envy all my fellow 365ers who have done us proud..


1,2,3, Go?


3,2,1.. and lets see what Dusty Bin is hiding..? (Cols best offering)

... so I did what all good bloggers do, they look to the 'library' for inspiration.. ahahh..

1: Sapphire Princess : Zac's first sea posting.. (he called today and 5 should be the number as it is the number of times we got cut off before we gave up and said our goodbyes.. )










 2: Long legs..
3: paper cranes JB made and photographed on holiday!

6 comments:

  1. That's an original one. Well done ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, I think there is still good evidence of mojo presence! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great idea and I love the 3 cranes...they look great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent! I like your ideas! Great mood, actually I wish you a pleasant day, and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done I was really struggling today!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic post today, you DO still have your mojo.

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)