Sunday 22 July 2012

365/204 One.

One early morning, train travel for me and three girls in the carriages marked with a '1', free coffee they said, well okay it was on the way up but none on the way back....hmmm!!



Long day, but fine weather and plenty of bags from a shopping trip.. one snack, one lunch stop and one weary family!  Girls all now doing their own things and I have my own purchases in my one new bag (I liked it as it is a beachy boaty bag for summer and proved its worth today by carrying everything from our one favourite H&M shop!)

Supper done and one tired set of legs settled down to blog and ponder the ones chosen by my 365 colleagues!!

6 comments:

  1. hope you get a relaxing night, sounds like a great shopping trip- love the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your takes on one.
    Hope you can keep your ONE pair of feet up long enough to feel relaxed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent choice, excellent purchase!
    I like the colors!
    /Congratulations - a great pedicure!/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices, great post. It wouldn't be a good shopping trip if you weren't bone tired by the end :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cool post. Well done !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ounds like a satisfying day!
    Love all you ones :)
    great bag too xxx

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)