Wednesday 18 July 2012

365/200 Airborne.

mmm, I can see some of JB's photos from Farnborough Airshow last week coming on..just need to find them.... and there's the problem..

 
.. so I went in search of another airborne picture, found a bunch of Uncle Bill's from when he visited including a few of dandelions no less.. but then I thought I'd show you how JB captured a paintball leaving a gun when the guys were playing down the field a couple of summers ago.. You can just see the orange paintball at the edge of the first picture.  Needless to say the second picture shows they also use green paint!

Zac and my SIL Tom love to play but with Zac away and small children at home Tom doesn't even get much chance at the minute..but at least the kit doesn't 'eat any meat' as my Mum would say.

1 comment:

  1. I have just remembered to come back and look at these Kathi! I love that one of the green on the mask lol xxx

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)