Wednesday 25 July 2012

365/207 Multiples.

Well I was sorted early on this morning for this prompt. Usually I veg out with tea and then coffee whilst I wake up or cook Col some porridge (and Kate something with eggs usually if it's a school day) til everyone has left the house and then retire to shower and stuff til work.

Today I took a different tack.. JB was off to work early (did I say she is working with Ross at a harbourfront bar/ grill in St Ives and is loving learning so much about cooking and serving up all kinds of food. She feels valued and although busier than her waitressing job it is so much more 'definite' hours and not so much maybe hours..she used to wait for hours some days when expecting to be called in.

I ironed her work tee-shirt and then everything else.. multiple shirts for Col but it was nicer than having to set to it after tea on lovely sunny days!






Yesterday Jordan made multiple croissants!!.. from start to finish and although quite small they were scrummy.. a little labour intensive I'd say but a resounding success from a baking point of view... chocolate ones next she says!

And finally Kate said 'joy' when I told her that her Maths teacher had sent her some homework in the post..including multiples of course!

6 comments:

  1. maths homework :(
    love the look of the croissants and I have a pile of ironing...can you come and do mine for me :) no? oh well it was worth a try :) great post and photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever take on the prompt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those croissants look yummie.
    I'm glad JB is really enjoying herself.
    great ideas for the prompt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh Croissants !!! Love that !

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is a budding chef, they look delicious!
    A good idea to get the ironing out of the way. I have a definite 'worst first' approach to such things lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful post! I like your pictures and I really like the way there are! Congratulations to croissants - they look so delicious - I watched them and I should just eat something - so I wanted one of them!
    Good tasks! Just like that! Mathematics is the basis for all science!

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)