Tuesday 10 July 2012

365/192 Shiny

Well I was out and about quite a bit today and there was blue sky and great clouds, I meant to photograph them (for Anne!) but clean forgot when I arrived home.
It was a busy day in office world, but I felt like I had forgotten things all day, not having to juggle two little people and look around my legs for them!

We had a nip to town for some quick tea, broke with tradition and went for sizzling mushrooms.. then a brief walk by the Jubilee Pool, more like a March day than mid July!!
I bemoaned the fact I had missed a nice sky picture but managed this one.. St Michael's Mount across the bay looking kind of 'shiny' in the pocket of sun focussed on it....

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful beautiful Kathi, the skies, the sea and Mt St Michael. I need to dig out our wedding pictures. We got some nice ones at Mt St Michael. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is just gorgeous Kathi, I love the image of you checking your ankles for the ankle-biters :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really looks great! I saw your picture and a little dreaming ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely picture...and i so know that feeling when you think you have forgotten something! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on a lovely view and to catch the sun shining on the mountand hillside xxx

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)