Sunday 22 April 2012

Reacquainted with the mixer..

.. today. Since Jordan got to love baking more and more she has been the cake and bun provider around here and I usually get busy in the kitchen for the main meals and bake only when it's a kind of 'event'

.. but today I just had a fancy to bake.. well I had half promised our guys cakes on Friday as lots of people were on leave and I wanted to treat those still here.. but I forgot, so delivering tomorrow to save face!

..talking of events, only 168 hours, that's one week til our Zac gets home.. so maybe a fruit cake will be the aroma sometime this week.. our favourite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)