Friday 20 April 2012

365/109-11 Entrance-Small-Flag

..a quiet week from a blogability point of view and I thought I'd let a few days pass and see what came up.  Sitting here savouring a lazy Friday evening, watching some aimless TV with Col we are both pretty weary, he from driving and visiting for four days flat out and me from just being here without him... The girls are out so no wines for us, oh the teen taxi days !


The phone rang an hour ago, Col's Uncle Bill from the USA, undoubtedly one of  our
favourite family members, he had some great news...Col's cousin Michelle has just had twins to add to her little girl , they tripled the children in one go!  A baby boy about 7lbs and a girl almost 5lbs, all doing good.

Uncle Bill & Maya make an entrance!


... we chatted and ooohed and aaahhed , new babies are such a joy in any family, but for Uncle Bill he is especially blessed to once again have his 'magic three' feature in his life, this time his (current!) number of grandchildren!!

Then it came to me... entrance.. small (but perfectly formed).... flags out everyone!!

Now to find some pictures!

Our Lilly (small) and Kate





Flags out in this layout!

.. tenuous links I know, but hey all's fair in love and blogging.. xxx

4 comments:

  1. Think I commented on the little miss sunshine before...? Love it. The flags on the layout looks great - I have always loved the distressed look. one of yours I presume??!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Janice it is an old layout I did for Uncle Bill, and the distressed flag layout is mine but credit to Linda's styling really.. you should come along one day..even just for a Saturday x

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)