Saturday 7 April 2012

365/98 Girlie.

  

This should be easy! I have three girls and two boys and two grand-daughters, but what to use as my photo ...mmmm....only one of the girls has been truly girlie from an 'all things pink perspective', but as they've grown older the other two have traded their greys and now you could say they definitely have their own womanly style.

As a brood we females of the Jones clan have a penchant for all things lace up and a trip to Plymouth shopping (near birthdays in July and December usually) have become easier now we kind of all know each others girlie style...

Jordan always manages to modify something to make it her own.. even at New Year she made her own 'Sea' costume while the rest of us went all traditional ooo-ar Pirate-ish!

JB loves to cook, especially desserts and cakes, and yesterday when I finally got out of bed it was to the whaft of chocolate cookies she was making her her b/f's birthday.   At my suggestion (well I have to take some credit as she is now the family baker and I am somewhat redundant!) she added chunks of crunchie , fudge, white choc and maltesers instead of the usual MnM's.. and they were delicious.. maybe she has made herself a little Easter family tradition!

5 comments:

  1. those cookies look great...think i might have to give the crunchie idea ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the crunchie idea too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes the crunchie idea sounds like a winner. I wish one of mine would develop the urge to start baking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. More dressing-up wondrousness :)
    She looks great and quite cool, no mean feat!

    Drool. End of. Just Drool. xxx Jen

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)