Thursday 5 April 2012

365/96 What is that?

Oooohhh, a difficult prompt today. Loads of scope but nothing has happened to make me say this to myself, or anyone else for that fact..so from the comfort of my sofa, after the day is almost done I have chance to consider the options!

You may recall we had a party for New Year and Col and the kids set up a couple of projectors and screens for showing music videos.. it was a lot of hard work for JB and Zac getting all the videos but it made the party.  So, about three months on we still have all the hardware in place and in the kitchen of a weekend we still have our own mini music session!  

Another party is due mid May, with Super Heroes and Rock Stars as the theme.. anyone who is larger than life really! ... so it seems daft to take it all down now...doesn't it?.. heck, I am getting very laid back in my old age, one time I would have been really nagging to tidy the ceilings up, but hey, does it matter... or maybe I am nagging but as it falls on deaf ears it really doesn't count!

The second pic is of a beautiful metal piece of art Col gave me a couple of Christmases ago.. a shoal of metal mackeral, so symbolic for me, the mainstay of my family's income during my childhood..



2 comments:

  1. What a great post Kath. I love that shoal of mackerel, love it more that it means something in your household. Our local garden centre at Ashford has similar pieces and I always admire them and think I would like one in our house.

    Nagging, not quite sure what you mean, i'm sure it isn't anything I would get involved in :D Of course if you had been successful you would have heard about the fact that they have to set it up again!

    Hmmm do 365/366er's get an invite? Your parties sound great :) Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jen on everything !!!

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)