Thursday 12 April 2012

365/102 Elegant..Bristol!




I always wanted to live in a flat.. but one like this!
 We had the best day yesterday.. sunshine and city walking, it was almost like Paris in the Springtime! I took Col shopping and we had so many laughs, well you can't have a new wardrobe and fill it with all your old tee shirts and stuff can you... so he is the proud owner of new shorts, shirts and tees.. and it was almost as much fun as buying for me!


After a super lunch of swordfish at Mud Dock we snuck into Ikea and picked up a couple of new tables so we have tables as nice as the decking!

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful pictures. UK in the sunshine surely looks beautiful !

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)