Sunday 29 April 2012

365/119 Handmade.

I never think that we are a particularly crafty crew here, but plenty of odd examples about the place.. in honour of Zac's impending return at teatime today I photographed his two tealight holders which sit on our mantlepiece..made in junior school..



.. and JB makes all kinds, but most regularly her cakes.. todays are for April's birthday .. coffee cupcakes with choc coffee beans on top..

.. Kate made this cushion cover in textiles at school, she's not keen but actually did do the screen print in the centre too.. we won't mention the lack of fasteners yet!



.. and as for me, in my past life I was known to cross stitch a little , this snap of a birth teddy for my eldest girl, JB did a matching one for each of her girls.. doesn't time race by!




Oh.. and here's 5 I hand reared...does that count??

xxx

3 comments:

  1. A very talented family. i have very similar pots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've certainly got a talented family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5? It most definitely counts high on the handmade :)
    Those tealights *sigh*
    I didn't realise Zac was due home? Brilliant is he rock hopping or home for a holiday or just home? Can't wait to hear, and thinking of you with a ginormous smile on your face, it was clear how much you were missing him, aww. Love Jen xx

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)