Tuesday 17 April 2012

365/108 Bold.

..mmm...? ...to boldly go.. bit of a Star Trek moment.. Captain's Log..did you ever know anyone who used to think it was a real log, like a piece of wood spinning through space? ( you have to be a fan of Men Behaving Badly to appreciate that..)

..Bold..as in when you need to draw attention to something.. I like BOLD when I type so I can draw attention to the date and time I want someone to agree to a visit!


.. or maybe I'll just post the boldest image I can find on my tablet..well the best one which would upload (secretly I chose a great pic of Col on his motorbike, but it wouldn't upload).. so here is my gorgeous vase of poppies Col bought me, complete with vase .. he went into the shop, spotted the flowers and bought the vase they were in as well..

.. they have lived on my chest of drawers for several years and will now get extra attention as they are on the floor beside the .. 'new wardrobe'!!


2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous set of poppies, really like them. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous, what a lovely bright thing to look at :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)