Sunday 29 April 2012

365/120 Lights.

.. at the end of the tunnel, the lasagne is being prepared, apple cakes and crumble made, cupcakes decorated, beds made, dresser dusted (after a fashion.. what mum would call a lick and a promise.. to do it better later!)...blog entries done up to date.. Col out doing videos of kit which is being sent out tomorrow, beers in fridge and a nice catch up evening planned.. haha, there's even a MotoGP race to share..)

..our Zac's coming home after his first sea trip, twelve weeks out of LA on the Sapphire Princess.. we missed him, but never really worried, he's old enough and we've done everything we could to ready him for this..


..lights..? mm, say 'Go', all ready to see him come on home for a few weeks..maybe I'll put
the dresser lights on to celebrate...(sorry images acting up.. so here's one of Zac trying to untangle Xmas lights a couple years back.. after the tree cutting event!.. he has staying power you see, didn't just cut the holly and run, he hung in for the duration..me as a mum, good training for anything!)

oh.. just the stairs to hoover, maybe Zac will do that for me when he's here at a loose end this week...they never made him do that as a deck cadet!

7 comments:

  1. i love christmas lights, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you will all have a great quality time together. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the christmas lights photo. Have a great time with your son- how exciting for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you all have a very special time with Zac

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great time with Zac.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab lights for such a celebration - enjoy your time together x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great looking chap he is :)
    That has answered my last question on my catch-up of your blog!
    Awesome, I am so, so happy for you all. I cannot wait to hear how it has all gone and no doubt you will have some tales from him :) Jen xx

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)