Friday 27 April 2012

365/118 Art

Not sure my scrap pages count as art but it's probably the closest thing you'll get.. it may not be painting as such, but I like  the glimmermist on otherwise plain cardstock in the first page and the 10 second studio metalwork on the second.

'
The Grower'
Layout inspired by a choc cake box from Tesco!

Jordan is the artist in our family and has done some lovely original stuff..she's hoping to do a year at Falmouth after 'A's so she can see if there's something she doesn't yet know she is good at or loves! (hoping she won't ask me to take this off when she gets in!)..Major OOOppps there.. it isn't her pic!!

but this is..



4 comments:

  1. Lovely layouts. The last picture is gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL love oops! Great layouts as yours are. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. IT IS ART!! Love it, there is a lady in Cornwall that I met at a craft show where she was exhibiting last year, I can't remember her name but she used a lot of 'metal paper', i'm still hoarding it lol. xx
    Well done Jordan :)

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)