Monday 16 April 2012

365/107 Tree

One of those weeks coming up.. Col is out on calls and the house is kind of in
 limbo. The others come and go but the heart of the house, me and him I guess, is different..

Looking out to the front I realised my tree choice wasn't going to be the best as it looks pretty much the same all year.. but the state of the grass and hedges will change, not to mention the improving view of the deck and new tables we picked up last week.. they are a metre sqare and we got two, at least that size was going to fit in the car!

Tenuous link I know but I can't not mention the pleasure I have in our new wardrobe. Fitting the three wardrobe sections together and then to the wall was arduous especially when I noticed the back panel was inside out!  But sanity prevailed and I made the ten drawers myself while Col did all the less glory work!  But I smiled myself to sleep, not even sure I need to see the sliding doors fitted.. it's like an open wardobe system from a hotel at the moment, and even better being filled..xxx

3 comments:

  1. Love your tree and what a gorgeous wardrobe !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That indeed will keep you happy thinking of your things having such a nice home.
    I hope Colin won't be away long and it goes quickly.

    Thanks for the thoughts, they are much appreciated Kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely wardrobe - I can understand the smile on your face. xx

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)