Sunday 15 April 2012

365/104 Petal

..well I was going to show another in the development of my re-flowering orchids, but somehow the 'bor-ing' echo came into my head so I waited a couple of days til the feeling was right..and after a couple of days in the 'doldrums' as I would call it, not much happening of note and not much inspiration, I have some nice bits to share.

The Ikea boxes are part unpacked and after several sessions we now have the shell of the wardrobe done, but cannot add contents (drawers, shelves etc) until it is levelled and fixed.. and anyone who knows my Col will know that this is a job which has to be done properly and in his own time.. to be fair he is being swallowed up with STS stuff at the moment, quotes, visits to do all week and yesterday the installation of his new 'toy' / process machine, a huge VibroPolisher.  It is, to be fair, very impressive!  As he says it is good to have a machine that does the job a whole bunch of men would never achieve in many hours and grumblings and works whilst they can progress something else..  (I should take a pic of it really.. maybe when the prompt permits?!)


In the meantime.. the prompt required some petal work.. a small corner of our garden has polyanthus, forget-me-nots and foxgloves, quiet homage to the wildflowers so loved by my Mum..xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)