Monday 23 April 2012

365/114 Cross.

Whilst I realise the connection with St. George's Day I have to say this is a day for me to put a 'cross' in the box...or as I would usually say 'ticking the box'

Not wishing to labour us notching up that twenty year milestone ( I think I like to acknowledge it as my dear Mum didn't manage to get to the revered Silver Wedding twice over as she was sadly twice widowed, so appreciate each year for what it is), but today Jordan passed her driving theory test and Kate bagged herself a Saturday job all by her own efforts at a local hair salon... go girls, big milestones in their respective years...xxxx

7 comments:

  1. yeah well done JB and Kate and you two for twenty years together, here's to the next twenty. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done. I wish you to get many more years of happiness !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done and a great day for everyone, well done on the test and hope the job goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful anniversary and congratulations to the other two for their success today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your wedding anniversary.
    Congratulations to the girls as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well a whole load of good stuff Kath :)

    I truly and utterly admire a good marriage and I hope you have another 20 cool years. Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohoo! Well done to your girls!

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)