Wednesday 2 May 2012

365/122 Grunge

..mmm, this word caused some discussion in my circles. The guys in the office thought it was dirt, grime, the kind of dirt in a rigged lid which has never been cleaned.. lovely!

My first thought was scrapbooker's 'grunge' as in distressed vintage beaten-up kind of look, but on delving deeper I discovered the official definitons relating to music types and ultimately the 'look' which accompanies it... one of the kids suggested I photograph JB in her arty torn jeans mode, but that is way too 'clean', so  Kate suggested I take a shot of Ross vegged out on the sofa, but again maybe not!

My photo is an example of a grunged up clock mask, texture pasted and then inked. Alongside some nice grungey buttons I chopped off my old grungey linen trousers from a couple of years back, so plenty to choose from!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)