Thursday 3 May 2012

365/124 Beautiful.

Sometimes the easiest words conjure up the hardest decisions.. we have a big family and I'd be sure to not choose the right person..if I chose a picture of someone..and everyone has their own beauty..their own specialness, that's the great thing, you just get more love with more kids, not an infinite amount shared into smaller parts..


.. but everyone who knows me knows where my heart lies.. and places can't be envious of each other.. can they?  Like Anne who is part of this challenge says, beauty is so much more than just how something looks, it's the memories, the love, the desires inside you..the comfort you feel at being with that person or in that place, the topping up you get from them or that place..

Here, once again is my beautiful place..wish I could take you all there!


God's country.. and ours x
And after posting this fabulous picture of Porthcurno Bay I remembered that it was sent to me by my cousin Sarah earlier in the year.. thanks Sarah... I have so many photos of the bay it was only when I wondered about what date it was taken that I remembered..  every photo is different, depending on the weather, sea state, sunshine... but whatever it is a view we call home and will never tire of... just beside there used to be the Mariner's Lodge resaturant / hotel where Sarah's folks had their wedding meal in ... oh way back when.. and Col and I had ours there too in 1992... awhhh, softie x

5 comments:

  1. It is stunningly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning photo of the waves ! It's beautiful beyond words !

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow your wave photo is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful place you have chosen

    ReplyDelete
  5. We holidayed in north Cornwall for years (did I ever tell you that) and for me, childhood hols ARE Cornwall. This pic reminds me of what I love about being there - I can almost smell those waves. x

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)