Friday 11 May 2012

365/131 Sandy.

Living so close to the sea I should have found this easy but we are kind of 'not-beachers'.. but I also thought I'd give you a potted history of Zac's first half of his leave...

...well first thing home he got his joining info for the next ship and his Australian visa..(!) has bought another suitcase and is going to do a Competant Crew course, live-aboard next week in Falmouth, he missed a paintball session but made up for it with a mini college reunion and earlier in the week he and Ross went paddle boarding.. (here on the sandy beach)

 we're hoping to have a bit of a bash next weekend....fine weather is booked and fancy dress costumes are being discussed.. the theme is kind of Rock Stars and Super Heroes as the kids all have people they want to be..anyone 'larger than life' I reckon and Col has a secret weapon planned.. if his Seaplane Pilot for New Year was anything to go by he'll be a big hit!  

The kids all seem to want to be Avengers and that's not Purdi or Honor Blackman!


2 comments:

  1. What a perfect photo for the prompt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo ! There are lovely beaches where you are. I am sure Zac will love the trip to Australia. x

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)