Sunday 20 May 2012

365/140 Interior

Well last night was party night. We thought we'd have a bit of a get together while Zac was home, a kind of re-run of New Year but without the pressure of it being a 'big night'.  The kids all here, with a few of the folk we work with and some nice friends..

We went with fancy dress again and did a bunch of food, everything you could just eat from the table, but as all the music and videos were done at New Year I was kind of worried we hadn't done enough...but it was great..a bunch of the kids friends came and we had everything from ThunderCats to Cornish Braveheart..!

This is the interior of our kitchen before everyone arrived..and then our SuperWoman who always seems to be the one doing dishes.. at the end of the evening, about 2.30am..

(I think we did enough, my legs ached when we went to bed!)


4 comments:

  1. looks like a great long night you had, and good you have someone to help with the dishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great idea. Your superman (woman) looks very good !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh fabulous, I'm sorry I missed this, every evening or when I have caught up i've looked for the party story...I was beginning to think i'd imagined it lol. I see what happened, I was actually on time one evening and missed you.

    That spread looks great and a 2:30am finish with aching legs tells a good story xx

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)