Tuesday 22 May 2012

365/143 Restful


.. the moments when a party is done and you can lay down and rest your back and your dancing feet.. I wasn't able to get a tenuous link before but this is Zac and Col after our party at the weekend..





Col's superhero was Keith Lemon (he loves Holly Willoughby) and Zac was Iron Man's friend Al.. Aluminium man!

Here's a splattering of the other guests!...
  
Amy & Blake!



Elvis is in the building!


Hulk & Aluminium Man!

  
  (note the shyness in Lyla.. just like Mum in blog below!)

Geri & Cat Woman
 
Sisters.. BatGirl & Barbie!

 
Adam Ant & Keith!
 

Kiss me quick!!
 


Thundercats & Supergirl!
  
Al & .. he's got the moves like Jagger!
 
The Gruffalo!

.. and my apologies for the lack of papparazzi getting Lady gaga and Freddie.. maybe tomorrow!


4 comments:

  1. Gosh when you have fun, you have fun ! Well done! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I will so hitch my wagon to your circle next time, awesome :)
    How random the choices as well. Geri, Batgirl Keith Lemmon and a very wonderful Adam Ant. You definitely should have alerted the paparazzi!

    I want to be you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you all had a fantastic time and some great outfits. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you had a great party

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)