Saturday 26 May 2012

365/147 Cleanliness

I thought I would end up posting a picture of my favourite cleaning product.. Flash with bleach.. there's nothing quite as satisfying as a good bleaching of worktops and bathrooms.. don't get me wrong, I don't do it that often, but when I do it shows and I am quite smug with a box ticked!


This last minute Zac has provided the perfect picture and tutorial... he is just about to go out to meet his college pals for a bit of a night on the town before he leaves tomorrow (I was going to write 'boogie'there but hell, that ages me!) and he's eating some biscuits before he goes. Obviously I am sneaking some too and twice he has offered me the pack and only half a biscuit is offered next.... the second time I laughed and he explained that it's the 'clean' way to eat them... you break it in the packet and eat half and then eat the other half with the minimum of crumbs!!!


He is so a combination of us two.. hates having crumbs or sugary fingers like Col and just a pedantic Virgo like me.. .. reminds me of the time we went to a car boot with another Virgo pal of mine and the three of us tried to lay a couple of covers on a creaky papering table.. and get it symmetrical.. at least we realised (eventually) that we should just 'let it go'...

4 comments:

  1. I'm a Virgo too- but sometimes think I must have been born early! Great idea with the biscuits!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it great where these prompts lead us sometimes with thoughts.

    I'm glad to see that Zac is lining his stomach properly lol also that he is looking after his mum too :)

    The smell of bleach is a favourite of mine too, the sharper the better. Whatever the end result, it feels better if it smells bleach-y! xxx Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mum is a Virgo. i can recognize the pattern there, lol. Great photo of your boy ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL at the Virgo streak!! I am a Sept birthday girl too!!
    Great 'take' on the word CLEAN x

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)