Friday 25 May 2012

365/146 Boring.

Undoubtedly, despite the evolution to the dishwasher machine, 'doing the dishes' is by far the most boring job in the house.

The debate over who should wash or wipe has given way to who didn't pack it or who should unpack it...the problem is I always ask 'someone' instead of specifying a person, so then when I moan it turns out it was me who should have been more specific!!! I'll never learn!
We've hada great day, up early and took the day off.. easterly wind but we went out inthe boat regardsless, spent a good amount of time back of the Mount, in the lee, but the sun was shining and we were all together which is what it's all about..

I do have another picture for 'boring' ... dear Kate came out and she does have a laugh (she has the reputation for being the best / luckiest fisher), but she makes us all smile by being cross with the wind and sea making her hair curl up...at least she wore footless tights so she could wade out to the little inflatable tender!

I took this little pic and said it would fit the prompt, but she did smile a lot too...

3 comments:

  1. Firstly, thank you, I do feel a little deserving after the last few months....:)

    You have a boat! Now I am truly going to stalk you mwahahaha.

    But seriously, it is on my list of things to do by fifty...learn how to manoeuvre an outboard, buy one and potter round my harbour. I think I mentioned that I spent a week at Warsash learning in my previous life and I would so like to take it up. I love the sea and would love to get out on it. I am thrilled for you that your family enjoy it too. Ace. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you all had a great day

    ReplyDelete
  3. agree dishwashing is boring.

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)