Thursday 24 May 2012

365/144 Artificial

.. Kate had her hair highlighted today.. she loves being blonde! As a little girl she had loads of almost ginger curls and her best buddie Harriet had tight red curls, they were such a pair!  Even at six or seven Kate would change her hairstyle several times a day and then of course, she discovered straighteners!

We've been really proud of Kate the last few weeks, she has managed to get a Saturday job at a local hair place and now she's landed a waitressing job at a Chinese..she's got the work ethic and we were talking about what she may do with her money... mmm, 'I could have a fake tan every week....' but I'm sure when it was her money it would soon seem really expensive.

So it's her first hair spend.. I was abit worried in case she went radicalbut it looks lovely, very blonde, but she's been using all kinds of blinde-in and stuff before, it's just significant that this time she paid!!

2 comments:

  1. hey, hey, we are online together for the first time in a while!

    She looks beautiful, i'm sure as an auburn too :)

    If she has the work ethic she won't go far wrong in life i'm sure.

    Although sometimes I do wonder if I had had a sugar-daddy ethic I might find life easier!

    But really, if you are capable of looking after yourself financially, others will respect and help you as i'm sure you and Col will. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty girl and she seems very stable in her head too. Fantastic job you did !

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)