Monday 14 May 2012

365/135 Faceless portrait.


FaceBooker!

Fancy Cake Maker & Photo Taker!

 
The last half hour I have been wandering about the house taking pictures of the things which I think represent the younger members of our household, but without them in it..

..but then I browsed my files on this tablet and found two or three pics which also feature the person.. so I'll use them and save the clever ones for another of Suzie's prompts, sure I'll find some tenuous links to use them up!

Fire Starter!
We have real division of labour in our house, so no problems working out who goes where.. but to be sure everyone could be in the Facebook seat!  xxx 

.. and to be fair the big boys are featured in the next entry..xx

5 comments:

  1. You were like me today wondering about this photo today. Your photos show a good idea about what the rest of your family are like! Well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos of your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your photos- they do show each person lost in the thing that shows them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes. Facebookers here too :) Great captures. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's really nice fun to see what you all do !

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)