Saturday 12 May 2012

Further trials and error?

Last year our scrap group had a monthly challenge and the prompt for January was 'If you really knew me...'
Well this is the double page 8x8 entry I did.. short and to the point as ever..hahah... but kind of a self portrait in line with the entry below..(I did well until 'Think Big' the prompt for June beat me and maybe fine weather interrupted scrap..I was trying to use old images from my own life and somehow 'Think Big was never a mantra I'd had..)

..but who knows, maybe I'll finish the book one day..
P.S. How good is this, three entries one day.. Kate had to be at work by 9am and I got home to an empty house.. and hey, I could have been in bed doing nothing!!  Quick, look busy, someone is coming..

P.P.S. I tried to blog this direct from the image gallery on my tablet but the quality of the image was rubbish.. back to drawing board!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kathi what lovely family memories you have, have read back a fair bit this lunchtime to catch up on your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog & yes! I do remember the floppy freebie 45's! How could I have forgotten...& do you remember the poster of David you had to collect week by week too...his face was the last piece!!

    I love all the charms on this LO all about you & I'm with you on the celery front! I loathe & detest the stuff! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)