Monday 14 May 2012

365/135a more portraits without faces..

 Thought I should complete the picture of my household.. this is the DVD collection at the top of our stairs on the chest of drawers. Ross is our big film fan, everything from Braveheart to the chick flicks, and he watches them over and over!



Colin's books, mostly gifts and reference give a flavour of his life and loves.. Rally navigator, motorbike rider, follower of all things military, flight, F1 and motorsport, all things sea, space and speedy!! x

1 comment:

  1. Hmm our house has a dvd collection like that - thanks to Amanda!!

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)