Thursday 28 January 2010

Ross' day job..


..trying to give a nice flavour of what we all do every day, Ross sent me this picture of one of his after school study support sessions at the Pirates.  The kids really enjoy the teamwork, meeting rugby players, working with computers on newspapers and animations and generally learning in a totally different environment to school.

Don't you just wish your school had mega-beanbags like that when we were there?

Tomorrow I get to play Nan for a few hours in the afternoon, it's always fun to realise just how at home I feel pushing a pram... for me it's like riding a bike even after you've grown up... something that just comes naturally!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)