Thursday 21 January 2010

Moments..

...moments captured so much better than just a bunch of photos on the computer...also you can remember the fun you had with friends doing the project.

Sounds like the best explanation so far for scrapbooking!

Tidied my scraproom over the weekend.. yes, really! (only way I could get to find what I needed for next session!)  And last night I was putting a few things away at bedtime and Kate came in and we got out the album from last year, took it in our bedroom and spent a lovely half hour looking through the pages....everything from Zac's paintball days to Kate's trip to the ballpool with Lilly.. all great moments made special again when you see the layouts and the comments..ahhhh

Looking forward to seeing some of the people we met at Mullion back in October next weekend at Mevagissey...

1 comment:

  1. cant believe I wrote that .. sounds pretty good I ve impressed my self!!melsag

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)