Thursday 28 January 2010

Phone grumble!

... this should be one of the labels at the bottom of my blog entries as I'm sure I have moaned about it several times before.

Back in the summer I got an LG touchphone, meant to be very like the iPhone...it looks nice and when it works well I love it .. but when it's being tempermental I want to throw it at the wall..the camera has lots of lovely functions, like make your pictures sepia etc, but what the hell's the point of making a snapshot which took so long to take the moment was lost, being made sepia I ask you!

Anyway, I had issues getting the computer to even recognise it, seems the lead may be dodgy... but now it keeps freezing if I try to connect it to download, so I have to remove battery and reboot...bah, humbug...trouble is I can't really be bothered to get something different as I hate the transition period when you feel like a stoneage person presented with a car before the wheel was invented.

Needless to say I don't feel this way about new phones...(thanks Jordan..so cool, and I love the coloured bands..x)


PS.. feeling a little guilty now.. (as if a phone can do this to you..?) but holding it gently in my hand, it connected and I downloaded my latest photos..it lives to ring another day!

And this is an example of what it can achieve on a good day..

1 comment:

  1. Be brave Kathi go buy a great little compact camera that won't let you down.

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)